1. I finished the scarf.
2. I sort of made a hat to go with.
(Loosely based on Le Slouch, but not slouchy and with more stitches to account for the different gauge.)
3. Me, Rachel H and Denny went to the Royal Winter Fair. Denny plied on the streetcar. (Being able to ply on the streetcar is one way that spindles have it over wheels for productivity.)
Nobody made direct eye contact.
5. We went to the fleece auction to not buy fleeces.
6. That didn’t go very well.
We bought 4. (I am sharing them with Denny and Rachel H, so it’s not like that’s really 4. It’s like… 1.3, and besides we sent them away with the Wellington people to be processed so it’s not like we have them, so they don’t count.)
7. We were not the only ones.
(Our group seen here making the spinners gang sign. We invented it last year.)
8. We saw the world’s largest rutabaga.
The best cows.
Ate the best apple dumpling.
Saw the best butter sculptures.
8. Rachel made friends.
9. We got advice.
10. Then the cows went home.
So we went home too.
I just love the Royal.