Randomly on a Tuesday:
1. I am home. I got home late Saturday night (or early Sunday morning, depending on your perspective.)
2. It is very hot here.
3. I have reclaimed three of the eight rooms in our house.
4. Mill St. Belgian Wit is my new favourite beer. Has coriander and orange in it, and while I usually resent any adulteration of my beer (or coffee- for that matter) this one is really, really delicious. Maybe the heat is messing with me.
5. I still hate flavoured coffee though.
6. Since I got home I have had a party to be at everyday. I would like to lie down now.
7. I am knitting a big, neutral coloured garter stitch blanket. Again. Still. Forever.