It is first thing in the morning, and this blog comes to you from me as I sit in YYZ at my gate, waiting to leave. I’m just taking a minute before I get on the plane to tell you a few things.
1. I forgot a lot of stuff. I was agonizing over the decision for days, and then what I should take with me was perfectly clear as soon as I got here to the airport.
2. I didn’t finish the sweater front yesterday. It’s here with me in the airport.
3. I still think I can do it, because I’ll just dry it in some other oven somewhere. I’m actually so sure that I’ll finish, that I didn’t bring any other sweater.
4. Yes. That does feel a little crazy.
5. Tomorrow I’m signing books at Rhinebeck at the Author tent from 10-12. See you there – if you’re coming. If you’re not, I hope you have a great weekend. I’ll take pictures for you.
6. Dammit. I forgot the buttons for the sweater.