1. I originally typed Monday rather than Tuesday, in what I realize now can only be a desperate wave of hope that I could put another day in this week.
2. I don’t know if I want that actually, mostly this week is so full and so magnificently planned down to every single moment, that if someone did give me another day out of the blue, I’d probably die from the effort of trying to reorganize.
3. Thank you for your Birthday wishes – and donations. I had a lovely, if quiet day, and knit the whole way through. It was perfect. So far being 46 is a lot like being 45.
4. I’m almost done the super-secret, delicious design project I’m working on. I am crazy, stupid in love with it. The super-secret yarn I’m using is spectacular.
5. I have ridden 200km in the last few days.
6. I am not currently in a speaking relationship with the lower half of my body.
7. I leave for Port Ludlow and the Strung Along retreat on Thursday. My class is ready, and the materials are almost ready (if you don’t count winding a thousand tiny balls, which I don’t, except I should, because it’s a lot of tiny balls. Not really a thousand though, but it feels like it.)
8. My roses came out for my birthday.
9. I wish I had a friend who was so crazy about cleaning fridges that he wanted to come and do mine for free, just to feel fulfilled. There’s a funny smell in there.
10. What did you do this weekend?