1. I got back from Calgary yesterday afternoon.
2. I’m writing this to you from the airport because I’m leaving again.
3. I’m pretty tired, but I think I’m going to make it.
4. I had a totally fantastic time in Calgary at Pudding Yarn. They were celebrating their 10th year in business, and I can totally see why they’ve been successful so long. Great shop, great staff, great yarn. You should go.
5. I suffered a wicked case of camnesia, and forgot to take any pictures at all with my proper camera.
6. Except I took one or two with my phone. The toilet in my hotel room was heated, and lit up.
7. I was not a fan. The heating thing just makes it seem like someone just got up before you, but the way it’s lit up? I guess it’s so you can find the thing in the dark, but I, well. I think I can live without this particular technological advance. Some things don’t need direct lighting. This has just got to be one of them.
8. That will be all.