What a delicious colourway. You may be a harlot, but at least you have taste... :)
You can do it! Like I am, um, doing (not) with my dad's sweater. Hmm. Maybe something like a knitters' pact is needed -- I'll finish mine if you'll finish yours!
Sometimes in a relationship you need to back off and give each other breathing room. See others, so you can be sure the magic is real. After awhile, you can get together for some special quality time, get into unresolved issues, finish off loose threads of talk.....
That's what I tell myself anyway.
Love the colour of your new love interest.
You're not a harlot.
You're a Gemini. (Aren't you?)
And, btw, that triple mohair shawl is high on my own list of lust-inspiring projects.
Wow, that's creepy, I am a gemini, June 14th. How did you do that?
You may be boring yourself with Shawatch, but I, for one, am thoroughly enjoying its creation! It's so lovely. And your upcoming project looks like another winner. Myself -- anything involving yarnovers and I run the risk of strangling myself. I am a Vicarious Lace Admirer.
I want to be able to knit like you. Gorgeous stuff. And I'm sure the shawatch will forgive you for your shenanigans with the mohair. After all, you're only living up to your maximum potential harlotry!
To maul a famous quote:
"Fickle, thy name is woman."
Glad to hear that being a Gemini is an excuse!
But the shawatch is ALMOST DONE... and that mohair looked like no mere flirtation... there were MULTIPLE ROWS there... I suffer from the same problem, starting umpteen new projects instead of finishing the ones I'm working on. But I think I've finally learned to rein it in a bit... at least I *finished* the Muppet Scarf before returning to the baby sweater... *lol*
BOFH Excuse #373:
Suspicious pointer corrupted virtual machine
prozac online The rules:
(1) Thou shalt not worship other computer systems.
(2) Thou shalt not impersonate Liberace or eat watermelon while
sitting at the console keyboard.
(3) Thou shalt not slap users on the face, nor staple their silly
little card decks together.
(4) Thou shalt not get physically involved with the computer system,
especially if you're already married.
(5) Thou shalt not use magnetic tapes as frisbees, nor use a disk
pack as a stool to reach another disk pack.
(6) Thou shalt not stare at the blinking lights for more than one
eight hour shift.
(7) Thou shalt not tell users that you accidentally destroyed their
files/backup just to see the look on their little faces.
(8) Thou shalt not enjoy cancelling a job.
(9) Thou shalt not display firearms in the computer room.
(10) Thou shalt not push buttons "just to see what happens".
Home Equity Loans
Home Equity Line of Credit
For a great